(Articles 8º, 13º, 14º e 21º of the (General Data Protection Regulation –
This website is Cabtek Europe intellectual property. The following privacy statement outlines how we collect and use your data when accepting the terms to access this website.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect user information when one does the following actions:
- Registers or sings in on a website;
- Places an acquisition request for products and / or services;
- Downloads available documents;
- Voluntarily fulfils our forms;
- Uses the chat conversation tool;
- Take part in ongoing competitions or provide voluntary feedback.
The above-mentioned information is gathered when accepting our cookies.
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION ON A SPECIFIC USER?
The collected data is used to process your request, manage your account and, if agreed, send you via email the information about other products and services that might be of your interest. We also use the information to customize your next visits to the website.
Cabtek Europe does not share user information with other companies for marketing purposes.
We would like to be able to send you the information about Cabtek Europe’ products and services that may be of your interest. Even when this consent is given to Cabtek Europe, one can cancel or unsubscribe at any point.
To do so and prevent any communication to be sent for marketing purposes, please contact [email protected].
ACCESS AND EDIT OF USER INFORMATION
Users may request a copy of the information collected on his / hers specific profile. If you wish to do so, please contact via email to [email protected] or address a letter to Rua da Indústria 1, 7500-220 Vila Nova de Santo André.
It is also of our interest that your information is correct and up to date, thus you can ask to edit or remove unfitting data.
They are small text files saved on your computer aiming to collect information about the device usage and user experience.
This information is used to register the number of visits to a specific website / page and other statistical information regarding the browsing behaviour. Some type of Cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Self-Cookies: cookies managed under this specific domain / website.
- Third-party cookies: cookies managed by another domain / website;
- Lasting Cookies: cookies whose information is stored permanently in your device.
- Session Cookies: cookies whose information is not stored permanently in your device.
- Cabtek Europe uses session cookies and first-party cookies, as well as persistent cookies and third-party cookies.
Type of Cookies depending on the purpose of usage:
- Technical Cookies : those who allow users to browse through a specific domain / website using different options or services such as, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas or concluding the acquisition process.
- Customization Cookies: allows one to access a given website / domain under specific predefined categories according to a set of taken decisions such as choosing the default language, and similar others.
- Analytic Cookies: gives permission to an entity to monitor and analyse the browsing behaviour of the users linked to one or more websites. The information can be collected to assess the website activity and perform browsing profiles, for instance.
- Advertising Cookies: Provide those with access with information to manage advertising slots more efficiently according to
content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: allows an entity a more effective management of advertising slots. These cookies hold information on the user behaviour, obtained through the continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, allowing one to develop a specific profile to showcase ads according to the same.
- Cabtek Europe uses technical cookies, customization cookies and analytic cookies (via Google Analytics). Does not use advertising cookies, neither behavioural advertising cookies. The information gathered via cookies is managed and accessed by the website owner.
According to the above-mentioned information, as a user of this website, you acknowledge the use of the cited cookies for the explained purpose of each one. The specific information about third-party cookies on Google Analytics may be consulted at
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage and the one from the service AddThis through this link: http://www.addthis.com/privacy.
However, not accepting cookies may result in the incorrect execution of some websites functionalities. None of the cookies is crucial to this website usage or browsing, neither to run a specific functionality or even to improve its performance.
Cabtek Europe cookies implementation aims to monitor the website usage and provide users the best possible browsing experience. At any moment do we collect personal data via cookies, and they will not be used with any other purpose but the one previously explained.
UPDATES ON THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Our privacy policies are updated regularly, and all changes are published on this website. Last update was on October 28th 2020.
*This link is to a page in PT.
WHAT EXACTLY ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that websites allocate to your PC to store info about your preferences. Cookies can improve your browsing experience by allowing sites to remember your preferences or by letting you avoid signing in each time you visit certain sites. However, some cookies may put your privacy at risk by tracking sites that you visit.
We use the term “cookies” within this policy to refer to all files that collect information as mentioned above.
The cookies used do not collect information that allows one to identify each specific user. Cookies collect general information, such as how users land and browse on the website or where they access the website from (country, for instance).
Cookies can only filter some information regarding users’ preferences. At any moment, the user can, through his internet browser, be notified about his cookies’ acceptances, as well as to block it.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies are useful to determine the utility, interest, and number of users of its websites, allowing a faster and more efficient browsing and avoiding the users’ need to introduce the same information again and again.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
Cookies are useful to take advantage of its websites. However, all internet browsers allow a user to allow or block cookies namely through the selection of the appropriate settings on the respective internet browser.
After agreeing to the cookies’ policy and usage, users can always cancel it partially or fully. To do so, the user must do the following:
COOKIES SETTINGS ON INTERNET EXPLORER – BLOCK COOKIES
Click on the Settings menu and choose the option “Internet Options”;
Select the “Privacy” tab;
Drag it to the top, where should be the option “Block all cookies”.
Note: there are multiple levels of cookies’ activation and blocking within Internet Explorer. To know more about cookies’ settings on the Internet Explorer, please check the following Microsoft page.
COOKIES SETTINGS ON MOZILLA FIREFOX – BLOCK COOKIES
Click on the “Settings” Menu;
Click on the “Privacy” icon located on the superior panel;
Under the “cookies” section, remove the option “accept cookies from
Click OK to save your changes and close.
Note: there are multiple levels of cookies’ activation and blocking within Mozilla Firefox. To know more, please check the following page:
COOKIES SETTING ON CHROME – BLOCK COOKIES
Click at the browsing settings on the Chrome menu;
Click “Show Advanced Options”;
Under the “Privacy”, click at content settings;
You may manage the following settings under the Cookies’ section:
- Remove Cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Allow cookies and data from the website by default only while on the internet browser
- Create exceptions for cookies on specific websites or domains
Note: there are multiple levels of cookies’ activation and blocking within Google Chrome. To know more about cookies’ settings on Google Chrome, please check the following page:
COOKIES SETTINGS ON SAFARI AND IOS– BLOCK COOKIES
Click on “Edit”;
At the superior panel, select the “Privacy icon”;
At the section “Accept Cookies”, select “Never”.
Note: there are multiple levels of cookies’ activation and cancellation within Google Chrome. To know more about cookies’ settings on Google Chrome, please check the following page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
OTHER INTERNET BROWSERS
Please search on the “help” menu of your internet browser or contact its provider directly.
Note: Blocking cookies might prevent some pages of this website from displaying correctly.
To know more about cookies and its usage, we suggest you check the following links.